ENTERTAINER ENGAGEMENT AGREEMENT
FOR Hailey McClendon of Church Street Financial
Curt Miller Productions, Inc. will be referred to as the entertainment supplier in this document.
Hailey McClendon will be referred to as the client in this document.
The undersigned engages the performer named hereinafter for the engagement described below, and the performer agrees to so perform.
1. Name of Performer(s): Curt Miller
2. Performance Date: 06/30/2022
3. Event: Ladies Event
4. Event Location Name: Polk County Commerce Center
5. Location Address: 1017 US-59 Loop N, Livingston, TX 77351
6. Performance Type: "Show C"
7. Performance Time: TBA (not during dinner)
8. Client Name: Hailey McClendon
9. Client Company: Church Street Financial
10. Client Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Client Phone: (936) 327-7789
12. Performance Fee: $1950.00 (+ 2.5% if CC Payment)
13. Deposit due = $975.00 (+ 2.5% if CC Payment), due by 03/23/2022
14. Balance due = $975.00 (+ 2.5% if CC Payment), due by 06/30/2022
PLEASE MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO: CURT MILLER PRODUCTIONS INC., 4102 Mischire Drive, Houston, TX 77025-4026
- Because this date is being reserved especially for this event, any deposits are non-refundable and should not be construed as Liquidated damages with exception for the following provision: If we are prevented from fulfilling this contract or any element thereof, because of Acts of God, strikes, illness, or other causes beyond our control, we shall not be in breach, subject to your reasonable approval, failing which approval this agreement shall terminate without obligations of either of us to the other, except that we will return to you the sum paid on execution hereof.
- Receipt of this contract confirms a verbal contract between the above mentioned Purchaser and Curt Miller Productions Inc. (also called CMP). In the event that cancellation by Purchaser should be necessary, the above mentioned Purchaser is required to cancel this contract with CMP, in writing, no less than 90 days prior to the scheduled event. If purchaser should fail to cancel said contract in accordance with this contract, Purchaser agrees to pay to CMP the sum of the performance fee. Again, this is because this date is reserved especially for this event to guarantee the performer's availability.
- Video Recording of the performance is not allowed at this event.
- Any “open bars” should be closed during the performance for maximum effectiveness.
- IMPORTANT: Curt Miller will not perform while guests are still eating, as it is critical for the success of the performance that the guests are focused on the performance. Do not ask Mr. Miller to begin if your guests are still eating.
- For shows “A”, “B” and larger, CMP will need the room for setup at least four hours prior to guests arriving.
- For shows “A”, “B” and larger, CMP requests dinner for 4 people (cast and crew)
The undersigned agrees to the terms of this agreement on behalf of his or her organization or business.
I, Hailey McClendon, sign this document stating I have read and agreed to all of the above in cooperation with Curt Miller Productions, Inc..
All terms of this contract are contingent upon strike, accidents, or other causes beyond our control.
Curt Miller Productions, Inc. Representative
IP Address: 184.108.40.206